Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Menu Planning Monday... a day late

Per usual, this will be amended as the week goes on with my thoughts of what worked for the meals. 

Meals for the week of April 7, 2014

Via

Open Face italian Egg Sandwiches with sweet potato tater tots. (Healthy)
This was delicious. I made this on Monday (a day that is not a Fast day for JJ because I didn't know if he would like it or be filling enough for him). JJ & the kids got a sandwich without the lettuce and they loved it! It really was hit with JJ which surprised me the most of all. He ate it right up!
This was a nice, light meal so perfect for a summer evening. I will definitely make this again. 

Baked Mac and Cheese Recipe
Via

Roasted Grape Tomatoes
Via








Baked Mac n Cheese with roasted tomatoes (Healthy)
This was just ok. The Mac N Cheese didn't really have much flavor to me but everyone else ate it.
The roasted tomatoes were pretty good. I am definitely going to do this again. The kids didn't like it but JJ & I ate them up. 

Via
Cheeseburger Casserole (Healthy)
We didn't make this this week. I ended up having a girls night with Sarah & Mallory so we didn't eat it. Will make next week. 


Via

Baked Chicken Parm with a side of Green Beans
Always a winner and absolutely delicious.  Everyone gobbled it up and once again proclaimed it a staple in our menu planning! I really like how the chicken seems to be fried but isn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.