Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Firstborn is 3

H is 3 today. At 11:14 tonight, he will have officially been on this earth for 1,095 days. It is crazy to believe that I have been a mom for 1,095 days and I think that I rocked it most of the time. 



It is crazy to believe that this little guy who cried so much his first 6 weeks that JJ & I thought we were going to get divorced from the stress has turned into this fun loving guy:


We are so blessed to have him as a son and our first born. 

H, you are sensitive (in a good way) and gentle. You do not shy away from your feeling or expressing them.  You are all boy. You love to kick the soccer ball, throw the football and pretend to be a fireman.  

You have grown so much in the last year. School has made you incredibly social, brought out your imagination and so smart. I hope that your love of school does not fade for a long time.  Your verbal skills continually amaze us. You can count to 16 and you LOVE to count. 

You have made your father and I so happy and brought laughter, love and tears into our lives. I see you growing up to be a fantastic big brother, friend and someday a wonderful husband to a sweet little girl. I am already praying for you to choose a woman who can treat you as well and love you like your father and I do. 

We love you with all our hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.