Saturday, August 23, 2014

Meals for this week

This past week was a busy one and we are always trying to save on groceries.

Kerri's Tuna Pasta Salad via www.thenovicechefblog.com
Via

I made the above Tuna Pasta Salad as my lunch for the week. It was really good and I enjoyed the warm aspect of it but towards the end of the week it got very "tuna-y". 

Via
I made baked chicken parm  which is always a winner and delicious. I made it over vegetable noodles this time for some added veggies and you really couldn't tell the difference. 


These were delicious and very good over arugula for JJ & I. It added a nice crispness to the meal and the contrast between the hot meatballs and the cold arugula was very nice. 

Via

These were ok. It was very easy to put together and H loved the shell pasta but I wasn't that crazy about it. It was so easy that I know I will make it again. 

I also made a creamy chicken & mushroom pasta from the Food Network Magazine September insert (I have saved the insert). I will try to take a picture next time so that I remember what it looks like. I made the chicken cajun and was very good. 

Lastly we made pizza bagels. These were normal easy to make but the kids loved them. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a mandoline for slicing the vegetables into noodles?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.