Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pizza Meatballs

Via


This makes 12-15 meatballs

Shopping List
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
2-3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 eggs
1/2 cup pepperoni, chopped
1 (14 oz) jar of pizza sauce
Parmesan cheese, grated to garnish


Preheat oven to 450 degrees for more done meatballs (which I prefer).

Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.  Set aside.

In a large mixing bowl, combine your ground beef, onion, garlic, seasoning, cheese, eggs and pepperoni.  Shape the meat mixture into 12 golf ball sized meatballs.

Place meatballs on prepared pan and roast 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned.

Remove from oven and drizzle pizza sauce on top with a sprinkle of Parmesan.

I served this over vegetable noodles for the kids but over arugula for JJ & I. It was delicious over arugula!

I actually told JJ that these were the best meatballs I have ever had. 

Got this recipe from Mix & Match Mama 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.