Saturday, August 9, 2014

Meals for the Week:

Monterey Tortilla Casseroles

JJ & I loved this last time I made it but I didn't get to make it last week so I will be making it this week


Sesame Chicken Potstickers - These are unbelievably easy to make. And they're freezer-friendly too, perfect for those busy weeknights!

Sesame Chicken Potstickers 
These were good but since I am not used to cooking things in vegetable oil, it stressed me out with all the popping and sizzling. 
The kids and JJ ate these up. It is definitely on my list to make again but not any time soon. 
Kickin' BBQ Chicken Quesadilla

BBQ Chicken Quesadilla Found in Cooking Light Magazine April 2014 (Healthy)
These are so delicious that I wonder why we don't have them every night of the week. 

Grilled Cheese and tomato soup

JJ's Porkchops with curry rice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.