Friday, May 10, 2013

I think I'll go for a walk outside...



... the summer sun's callin my name.

The weather is beautiful right now. The skies are blue and the wind is blowing. This means that it is perfect weather for walks. On days like these, I try to take a walk with the kids at least twice a day. Not only is a good to get out of the house but H & I get some exercise while A gets to be pushed around outside.  

We had my parents (NiNi & Poppa) over for dinner on Monday night to thank them watching H & A on Saturday Night. The weather was so nice that we decided to take an after dinner walk. 
Smelling and learning about Confederate Jasmine with NiNi

A getting a ride from Poppa
Running 


Walking with Daddy
Kisses from NiNi
 H had a blast. He got to use up some energy before bed and explore with Daddy as well as NiNi & Poppa. A enjoys her time as well because she gets to cuddle with anyone who will hold her. 


Yesterday the weather was wonderful again so the kids and I went for a walk. 



You are probably wondering why I included this picture. This is the first time that H requested that I take his picture. For some reason he HATES getting his picture taken but loves to look at pictures of himself. That kid is an anomaly.






We are working on him listening to us and following (for lack of better word) commands. We told him not to walk in the neighbors yards so he walked as close to the yard as he could walk. Just cracked me up watching him toe the line. He is definitely going to be our little tester. 



A just looks on with a knowing smile. She knows whats up :)

I hope that you have a great day!

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.