Monday, August 19, 2013

Currently Coveting (School Edition)


School is starting back for us on Wendesday. This is my first year with a kid in school (preschool) and I was super excited to get him his first backpack and lunchbox. 
I looked around for backpacks and wanted something that would last him a few years (durability) and that he wouldn't get tired of (not liking spiderman, etc). We decided on the Pottery Barn Fairfax backpack stripped in green & blue (his favorite colors). I opted not to get a patch on it because I figure that he will outgrow and change his mind on the patch.  JJ & I also opted not to get it monogrammed. We are totally those people who think that our children are super cool and attractive and assume that other people would want them. We feel that if H doesn't have his name on his backpack it will be harder for them to steal him. 

I got his the above lunchbox. This goes against my whole "not outgrowing thing" but it was so cute how could I pass it up. H loves Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and bulldozers so I know that he will be pretty excited to carry his lunch in this.  I am super pumped to give it to him. 

Now, I like to dress him preppy. I am sure that he will hate it someday but while I have control over it, I am going to make him as preppy as I think JJ can handle. J Crew kids is one of my favorites. I rarely buy their clothes because H is one messy kid and I think that $50 for a pair of jeans that he will most likely ruin by snack time isn't worth it yet. But, that being said, now that he is in school I am going to splurge every once in a while. 


J Crew Boys - Back to School


Polo shirt
factory.jcrew.com







J.Crew Boys' vintage cord in straight fit
jcrew.com




These are the things that I am loving and can't wait to use.

What are you excited to have your kids use at school this year? Anything that I missed that you think H needs?

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.