Saturday, July 20, 2013

30 Day Squat and Ab Challenge

I try to work out 5 days a week (usually the week days) so that I can enjoy my weekends... and not look like a sweaty fool in front of my husband. 

I have been alternating between several workouts but am always looking for something new to add to my regime. 

When Amanda at Living in Another Language decided to post the 30 day challenge as well as a link up, I thought these were great to add to my workouts. 




First off, who doesn't want abs or legs that look like these girls? I certainly do and it is always good to be in the best shape that you can be. 

So,  I am on day 2 of these. The squats are easy for me but I am realizing that my abs are not in the same shape they were in school. So, I am getting myself back into fighting shape. 

I will try to do a small update at least once a week at how I am. I will also post some before and after pictures once I am done. 

If you want to join in, let me know and we can hold each other accountable because I will need all the help I can get. Anything past day 8 on each looks very daunting!

Have a great weekend!

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.