Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Social

      Sunday Social

Happy Sunday!! It is time for Sunday Social with A Complete Waste of Makeup!!!

1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- I would eat a baked potato every day if I could. I love baked potatoes and if I had to eat them for the rest of my life you could mix up the toppings so that you don't get tired of it.

doesn't that look delicious?!?!

2. What’s your guilty pleasure/comfort food?
- McDonalds is hands down my comfort food. If anything bad happens to me, my husband knows that he should just bring me McDonalds while I wallow in bed. It doesn't fix the world but it comes pretty darn close. 


3. What’s the weirdest/craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- I am not the most adventuresome eater. Probably the craziest thing I have even eaten in Escargot or Frogs Legs. They weren't awful but I don't plan on eating them again. 

                                   

4. What foods do you avoid at all costs?
- Any food that includes insects. I have never eaten an insect but I have seen enough shows to know that isn't something I ever want to experience. 

I think this pictures says it all.

5. What meal reminds you of your childhood?
- My moms spaghetti reminds me of my childhood. It is the best spaghetti sauce EVER and we never had a bad family dinner while eating it. I was also and incredibly pickey eater growing up and this was one of the few things that I would eat so Mom made it a lot. 

6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.
- My moms spaghetti is my favorite recipe. See #5. It is just really well balanced and honestly taste divine to me. I have no idea where she got the recipe but it has taken me years to get mine to taste likes hers. The secret is to make the sauce in the morning and let it just all marinate together during the day. 


 - Recipe can be found on my blog here

I hope that you have a great Sunday!

KK

1 comment:

  1. I love baked potatoes too. And McDonald's is a comfort food around here too. Sick? McDonald's fries. Bad day? McDonald's fries. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.