Monday, July 22, 2013

Meal Planning Monday


It's Monday again! This means a weekly trip to the grocery store to get our groceries. I have never been very good at planning meals. In college I lived in the sorority house so someone cooked for me and I lived with my parents for 4 years after college so if I wanted a home cooked meal my mom cooked it for me. So, when JJ I got married I didn't know how to cook much less plan meals for a weekly grocery trip! This has been 4 years in the making but I feel like I am finally good at planning (relatively) well balanced meals. 

** I don't have pictures for ANY (ok, I do have pictures from online for 1) of these recipes or even any of these recipes up online but I love them all so I will be posting them this week as the week goes on.  Sorry! ***

-- I make this on Monday so that we have something to eat for lunch during the week
Tuesday: Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Wednesday: Doritos Pie 
-- JJ has a work Happy Hour so he won't be home for dinner. I am making this for the kids & I
Thursday: Taco Dip

The weekend is my time off so it is most likely going to be take-out unless JJ is feeling adventuresome. 

I truly am hoping to get recipes and pictures of these to link up to this week. 

KK

1 comment:

  1. I'm stopping by from Jenna's. I love that you do this! I write out meals, but I can't plan by the day. For example, today was supposed to be porkchops, but they didn't thaw in time. So we had spaghetti instead. I tried planning by the day, but I was just so frustrated that I kept messing up. Anyway, I wanted to share with you a FB group that I'm in. We talk about cooking, everything from kitchen gadgets to your lunch that day. It's a great group, open to anyone. Here's the link if you want to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/466178483393704/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.