Friday, July 19, 2013

#BackThatAzzUp Friday!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!? 2 Posts in 1 day?!?!? I figured it was Friday so why not go crazy!!!

This one is going to be short because, well, it's Friday! I have been jamming out to the MC 90's station on AT&T U-verse lately. I can not get enough of it. It takes me back to my middle school and high school days and makes my 30 year old butt feel young again. 

So.... my #backthatazzup song for the week is Jay Z "Can I get A..." This is one of the first rap songs that I remember really hearing and just gets me pumped and feeling like I can take on the world. 


Can I Get A by Jay-Z on Grooveshark

It doesn't get any better than this one!!!

Hope you have a great Friday!

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.