Monday, July 15, 2013

Meal Planning Mondays



I have decided to keep track of our meals for the week here starting every Monday. Well, at least that is my plan. We will see what happens. 

So, this week, the meals are as follows:

Monday: Pulled pork with yellow rice and broccoli
Tuesday:Tacos using beef and any leftover pulled pork
Wednesday: Breakfast night: Sausage & Cheese Frittata from Southern Living with biscuits
Sausage-and-Cheese Frittata Recipe

Thursday: Chicken, orzo and spinach casserole from Southern Living
Friday: Leftovers or frozen pizza or takeout. 

I don't cook on the weekends. We feel that is my time to relax.  That is JJ's time to cook or we do takeout/restaurants. 

So, I hope that this gives you some ideas of what to make this week. After I make them I will be updating my recipe page. 

I hope that you have a great day!

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.