Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fitness Survey



I am not a fitness buff but have started to work out 5 days a week since I had A and am staying home. 

I ran cross country & track and played soccer growing up but now that I am an adult, I hate to run! So, I have been trying out all different kinds or workouts to find one that works for me. 

I thought that it would be fun to take part in the fitness survey that Sara from at She cooks, She crafts, She runs is hosting. 




So here we go!

What did you eat for breakfast?
A bowl of Honeynut Cheerios and Coffee

How much water do you drink a day?
I would say about 40 ounces but I should be drinking 50

What is your current favorite workout?
There are really quite a few. I like to mix it up. I am into Moms Into Fitness videos on Youtube. My top 3 of these are: 6 minute ab workoutShred workout #1 and Shred & Tone workout #2. I have also just discovered Jillian Michaels Kickbox workout

What are your favorite healthy snacks?
I am really not a healthy eater so probably the healthiest snack is dry roasted Almonds. 

What are your "bad" food cravings?
Carbs, sweets, anything salty, fast food. Really, if it's bad for you, I like it. 

Do you take vitamins or supplements?
No. I have them, but I don't take them. 

How often do you eat out?
Maybe twice a week. Really on weekends which is my break from cooking.

Do you eat fast food?
Yes. More often than I should

Who is your biggest supporter?
My son. He loves to workout with me so every morning he bugs me until we workout. 

Do you have a gym membership?
No. We did but then I never went so it turned into a waste of money. We are talking about getting one once the kids are older and can participate in their camps, etc. 

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Around 8 or 9. I am trying to get more sleep right now because is still waking up once a night. 

Do you have a "cheat" day?
I guess the weekends. I am not on a diet but I don't work out on Saturdays or Sundays so I guess that would be considered a cheat day. 

Do you have a workout buddy?
H is my workout buddy and he loves to hold me accountable. 

What was the last healthy thing you did?
I worked out this morning and went on 2 walks with the kids today. Feeling pretty good about that. 


Ok. Well that is where I am at right now, fitness wise. Hopefully if I do this again in a year, my answers will be better.

KK

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.