Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 10

So, you know how I have been wanting to get A a forward facing car seat. Well, I looked back today and her poor legs were all scrunched up. That is when I had the genius thought. Why not take the the car seat that we don't like out of the X-terra and put it in the Pathfinder until we decide if/what car seat we want to get. I know; genius right! A loved it. When I first backed out of the driveway, she just sat there and giggled. It was the cutest thing. I don't remember H being this excited about it but then he was 4-5 months younger. 


After we picked H up from school we came home and had lunch. Then it was Quiet Time. Both kids went down for a nap really well and slept for an hour and a half. As soon as they woke up we went outside to play. It was such a beautiful day and I did not want to hear H whine about the TV so I figured that was a good solution. 

The kids loved playing outside and put down a blanket and laid in the shade while listening to a NPR podcast. It was a very nice afternoon. 







About 30 minutes after we got out there, your dad & Kevin showed up. Both kids were very shy around Kevin, understandably. H warmed up to him sooner but he probably remembers him. A was a little shy but soon she was flirting with Kevin. They kids had a great time playing with him. He was very eager to play with them. H told Kevin all about the stuff from his party and found his gold, which he called "Golden." He had Kevin all around the yard playing with the swords and searching for his buried Golden. 







It was really good to see Kevin. He has gained like 40 pounds and looked good. It was good to talk to him and just know that he was completely normal. I didn't ask him much or your dad, but I heard your dad tell Kristin that Ron thought he was in a great state of mind and had an idea of a good home for Kevin to go to. I think they are going to look into it tomorrow.  I know that Kevin really looks forward to seeing you. 

So, that was pretty much our day. Pretty boring but it was great to see Kevin. 

Love you very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, and try to reply to as soon as possible! Thank you very much.